iFrames?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    can u elaborate Mohammed?

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Guest

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > can u elaborate Mohammed?

    iFrames are normally used to hold scrolling content. That content won't
    print if it's not currently displayed - the part that scrolled off the
    screen won't show on the printout.

    iFrames are like independent windows inside a browser. They are very
    cool for some things, but you'll have a lot of ongoing maintenance
    problems with them. For example, they are mostly used in new versions
    of IE. You'll have trouble using them with older browsers, or Netscape,
    Opera, etc.

    Do a Google search for iframes problems.

    Eric, Apr 2, 2004