    don't want to have to install Netscape just to view them.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Larry Hoffman

    Larry Hoffman, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Larry Hoffman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Larry Hoffman" <> wrote in
    news::

    > My daughter asked me why she couldn't see some pics in an e-mail she
    > recieved from a travel agency that sent her some info. Here is what
    > the e-mail said:
    >
    > "If you can see this, your browser does not support iframes!
    > Please visit www.netscape.com to download the lastest version."
    >
    > I thought that Iframes should be no problem, so I asked her to forward
    > the e-mail to me. I have the same problem; little "x"s in the corner
    > of the frame and no way of viewing it. We both have Windows XP Pro
    > with the latest updates.
    >
    > What do we do to view Iframes? IE is supposed to support them and I
    > really don't want to have to install Netscape just to view them.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.
    >
    > Larry Hoffman

    IE Tools/Internet Options/Security/Custom Level there is a section to
    Disable, Enable and Prompt for Launching programs and files in an IFRAME.
    You may want to see what the setting is set to.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 8, 2005

  3. Larry Hoffman wrote:
    > My daughter asked me why she couldn't see some pics in an e-mail she
    > recieved from a travel agency that sent her some info. Here is what the
    > e-mail said:
    >
    > "If you can see this, your browser does not support iframes!
    > Please visit www.netscape.com to download the lastest version."
    >
    > I thought that Iframes should be no problem, so I asked her to forward the
    > e-mail to me. I have the same problem; little "x"s in the corner of the
    > frame and no way of viewing it. We both have Windows XP Pro with the latest
    > updates.
    >
    > What do we do to view Iframes? IE is supposed to support them and I really
    > don't want to have to install Netscape just to view them.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.
    >
    > Larry Hoffman

    Assuming it is not a spam message, just ask the sender to attach them as
    normal files :)

    --

    There is nothing wrong with your news reader.
    Do not attempt to adjust your settings.

    Please stand by.
    http://www.weyounsworld.info/downloads/sounds/ol.mp3

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 8, 2005
  4. Thanks Duane, but I checked that and made sure they were enabled.

    Larry Hoffman, Jan 9, 2005
  5. Larry Hoffman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Larry Hoffman" <> wrote in

    > Thanks Duane, but I checked that and made sure they were enabled.

    The link could be of intrest to you.

    http://tinyurl.com/3v5jf

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 9, 2005
  6. Larry Hoffman

    Duane Arnold Guest

    This is the link I think you may have interest in a possibility why Iframes
    is not working on IE due to it is getting blocked somehow.

    http://tinyurl.com/6luzu

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 9, 2005
  7. Duane Arnold, <>, the wrinkly, sternutatory growler, and
    fortune teller, nauseated:

    > "Larry Hoffman" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thanks Duane, but I checked that and made sure they were enabled.
    >>

    > The link could be of intrest to you.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3v5jf
    >
    > Duane :)

    DON'T TAKE THAT LINK! IT GOES TO A KIDDY PORN SITE!!!!!!!!

    Alfred Aspinal, Jan 9, 2005