    experiences before you sat the test?

    I think I might book for next week and I look forward to hearing your advice.

    Deb
    Deb, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Hi,

    I kinda went the same way with the MeasureUp tests, eventually learning them
    by heart. If you've also readen the answers and did a full study of all
    subjects then you will pass! There are no garantuees offcourse but it seems
    you put in the work needed so you can be confident about your skillz and
    take the test.

    PS: If you register on MS Certifications website for the second shot promo,
    you can use the given code when registering for an exam and if you should
    fail, take a free retry. So no money wasted for trying now.

    Grtz,

    "Deb" <> wrote in message
    > Am I ready for the exam yet?
    >
    > I was only getting 70% on the measureup questions before I eventually
    > learned all the answers by heart, simply because I did the tests so much

    LOL.
    > I kept continually reading as much new material as I could find on my weak
    > points so I must've gained something by now.... surely? I feel more

    confident.

    > Anyway at 70% odd on the tests, am I ready (95% now that I've learned all
    > the answers)? Given that the questions in the test are purported to be

    easier

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Deb

    Debb Guest

    Re: Thank you Michel for your reply

    Thank you for the advice and I'm going to book an exam today, for next week!
    Wish me luck and I'll let everyone know how I went and what the questions
    were like.

    DebB

    Debb, Jul 19, 2005