    Stephen
    --
    as you make a living, dont forget to live

    manageyou, Apr 10, 2005

  2. manageyou

    Tez Guest

    I took 70-290 last week (5 April). There were 44 questions. Time was 185
    minutes up from 135. 4 were sims. Yes nearly all the other questions are the
    same. Well, they change every time you take it, you know that right? I took
    the exam 4 times and I never got the same question twice!

    My advice is to click to review the sims and do all the other questions
    first then go back to the sims at the end. That's what I did. I was in and
    out with 1:15 minutes left over!

    Tez, Apr 10, 2005

  3. manageyou

    manageyou Guest

    Thank you V much Tez. Hopefully sims are worth more points.
    As long as they dont ask crazy command line questions like dsquery...

    manageyou, Apr 10, 2005
  4. manageyou

    Tez Guest

    No problem. I was surfing just now and found a link to actually see a
    simulation EXACTLY as they look in the exam. Here is the link
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/AssessmentDemo/T_AssessmentDemo.htm

    Check it out, it should answer your question and make you feel more
    comfortable. I would say, make sure you know your shortcuts to things like
    dsa.msc as the sims might not have the start menu link to administration
    tools (TIP).

    Tez, Apr 11, 2005
  5. manageyou

    manageyou Guest

    what a waste of time!! went to take the test today but prometric didn’t have
    me in for the test. it turns out microsoft suspended the test without
    notifying me
    prometric as well did not notify me. (i was very upset) anyway I can't
    reschedule until the 13th.
    prometric ended up comping me a free future test.
    I'm wondering why other test sites weren’t suspended...
    thnx again

    manageyou, Apr 12, 2005