    if netflix sends you a damaged dvd and you reported it and ask for a
    replacement, do they send you the replacement in addition to the 3-out at a
    time, or are you still limited to 3 at a time?

    peter, Mar 16, 2006

  2. peter

    Bratboy Guest

    "peter" <> wrote in message
    news:EYmSf.12695$%e1.7126@trnddc05...
    > if netflix sends you a damaged dvd and you reported it and ask for a
    > replacement, do they send you the replacement in addition to the 3-out at
    > a time, or are you still limited to 3 at a time?

    As I recall, your supposed to ship the dmg copy back but they will send
    another copy at same time you report it if available. It would still count
    as the same rental. At least the one time I got a cracked disc from them
    thats how they handled it

    Bratboy, Mar 17, 2006

  3. peter

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:18:26 -0700, Bratboy <> wrote:

    >"peter" <> wrote in message
    >> if netflix sends you a damaged dvd and you reported it and ask for a
    >> replacement, do they send you the replacement in addition to the 3-out at
    >> a time, or are you still limited to 3 at a time?
    >>

    >As I recall, your supposed to ship the dmg copy back but they will send
    >another copy at same time you report it if available. It would still count
    >as the same rental. At least the one time I got a cracked disc from them
    >thats how they handled it

    the replacement counts as the same disk. You won't get your next disk
    on the queue until the replacement is returned.

    AZ Nomad, Mar 17, 2006