    nth5s Guest

    Hi,
    I read in the forum that many of you need test-dumps for you
    certificate preparation. I've got a dump package at www.itbookmark.co
    for MCSA 2003 with just 7$. All the dump are Testking lasted version
    Oh, what a BIG deal they have.
    In their list are all the dump for MS certs and Cisco. You should tr
    to visit.

    Happy study to al

    nth5
    nth5s, Feb 16, 2004

  2. nth5s

    Guest Guest

    Reply back with your home address and I will send you a very big dump in the
    mail.

    Guest, Feb 16, 2004

  3. nth5s

    JaR Guest

    WKidd opined, On 2/16/04 10:54 AM:

    > Reply back with your home address and I will send you a very big dump in the
    > mail.

    Technical Contact:

    EconIT

    Thai Hung Nguyen ()

    84918309768

    Fax: none

    18/8A Quang Trung

    Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh 08408

    VN

    If you need help with the postage, I'll chip in!

    JaR
    Helpful Thug
    JaR, Feb 16, 2004
  4. nth5s

    Guest Guest

    Hi JaR,

    Would you like the Mexican, Chinese or Meat Loaf And Mashed Potatoes version
    of the dump? I can also do a special request if you send money for the lunch
    tab.

    Regards,
    WKidd

    Guest, Feb 16, 2004
  5. >Happy study to all

    Coming from you, you clearly need to review the meaning of 'study'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  6. >Would you like the Mexican, Chinese or Meat Loaf And Mashed Potatoes version
    >of the dump?

    I feel ill....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  7. nth5s

    Consultant Guest

    how about cabbage?

    Consultant, Feb 18, 2004
  8. nth5s

    JaR Guest

    WKidd opined, On 2/16/04 3:39 PM:

    > Hi JaR,
    >
    > Would you like the Mexican, Chinese or Meat Loaf And Mashed Potatoes version
    > of the dump? I can also do a special request if you send money for the lunch
    > tab.

    Some pho tai with extra nuoc mam and lotsa red chili sauce oughtta do it.

    Might need to mail it in a bottle though.

    JaR
    JaR, Feb 18, 2004
  9. >how about cabbage?

    I love the smell napalm in the morning.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  10. nth5s

    Lorne Smith Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > WKidd opined, On 2/16/04 3:39 PM:
    >
    > > Hi JaR,
    > >
    > > Would you like the Mexican, Chinese or Meat Loaf And Mashed Potatoes

    version
    > > of the dump? I can also do a special request if you send money for the

    lunch
    > > tab.
    > >

    > Some pho tai with extra nuoc mam and lotsa red chili sauce oughtta do it.
    >
    > Might need to mail it in a bottle though.
    >
    > JaR

    I'd send you some of my dad's curry, but I don't think you're allowed to
    post WMD's... :) (Oh oh.. I'm gonna get my name flagged by the CIA now!
    LOL!)
    Lorne Smith, Feb 20, 2004
  11. nth5s

    JaR Guest

    Lorne Smith opined, On 2/20/04 8:40 AM:

    > I'd send you some of my dad's curry, but I don't think you're allowed to
    > post WMD's... :) (Oh oh.. I'm gonna get my name flagged by the CIA now!
    > LOL!)

    No need, I could just make some of my famous thermonuclear chili verde.

    Ya takes 2 lbs of meat of choice (venison is good) 2 lbs of fresh
    jalapenos...

    Well, you get the idea.

    JaR
    Thug #8000SU