    like and needed!!:)

    CHEAPESTSELL IMPORTS &
    EXPORTS CO., LTD

    sara_love67, Sep 24, 2007

  2. sara_love67

    jon doglegs Guest

    "sara_love67" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello every one:
    >
    > very sorry my dear friend ,Our company web had been change
    > www.cheapest-sell.cn
    > !
    > {.com and .net}you can visit our web , and chose the product of you
    > like, and the price is very cheap.
    > 2007-10-1,is our country National Day ,Our company had a greate
    > notice,please visit our web now,and now look for the product of you
    > like and needed!!:)
    >
    > CHEAPESTSELL IMPORTS &
    > EXPORTS CO., LTD

    cnk, you choose can action you like off ****, please? much needs now ..

    la la la ni ni ni ting ting ting ...

    jon doglegs, Sep 25, 2007

  3. sara_love67

    Ima Beech Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:28 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:

    > "sara_love67" <> wrote in message

    <snip reposted spam>

    > cnk, you choose can action you like off ****, please? much needs now ..
    >
    > la la la ni ni ni ting ting ting ...

    STOP reposting the entire spam post!

    Ima Beech, Sep 25, 2007
  4. sara_love67

    jon doglegs Guest

    "Ima Beech" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:28 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:
    >
    >> "sara_love67" <> wrote in message

    > <snip reposted spam>
    >
    >> cnk, you choose can action you like off ****, please? much needs now ..
    >>
    >> la la la ni ni ni ting ting ting ...

    > STOP reposting the entire spam post!

    oh dear life is such a bitch ...

    jon doglegs, Sep 25, 2007
  5. sara_love67

    Ima Beech Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:21:58 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:

    > "Ima Beech" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:28 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:

    <snip>
    >> STOP reposting the entire spam post!

    > oh dear life is such a bitch ...

    To have your account nuked for re-posting spam. Go ahead
    moron. Next time, I'll report you. Moron.

    Ima Beech, Sep 25, 2007
  6. sara_love67

    VanguardLH Guest

    "sara_love67" wrote ...
    > very sorry my dear friend ,Our company web had been change <snip -
    > spam site>
    > like, and the price is very cheap.

    Nope, not interested in your cheap PROstitutes, *friend*.

    VanguardLH, Sep 25, 2007
  7. sara_love67

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Ima Beech" wrote ...

    > jon doglegs wrote:

    >>> STOP reposting the entire spam post!

    >> oh dear life is such a bitch ...

    > To have your account nuked for re-posting spam. Go ahead
    > moron. Next time, I'll report you. Moron.

    Those whispering sounds you hear flying by your head are those virtual
    bullets dribbling out of Ima's virtual gun. Ooooh, so afraid is
    anyone of Ima's vacuous threats, sure, uh huh. Children really
    shouldn't be allowed to access the Internet.

    VanguardLH, Sep 25, 2007
  8. sara_love67

    Ima Beech Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:09:50 -0500, VanguardLH wrote:

    > Children really shouldn't be allowed to access the Internet.

    Then why do you still have access?

    <plonk>

    Ima Beech, Sep 25, 2007