If you hate your boss, you'll probably love ours!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by wealthy831@yahoo.com, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 16, 2006

  2. Who Am I Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > If you hate your boss, you'll probably love ours!
    > Come meet the B.O.S.S.
    > (Business Ownership Support System)
    > http://www.FinallyABetterWay.com/home/931632

    Why... anyone too stupid to know about spamming
    is the exact type of person no one should trust
    their time or money with.

    The ONLY people who need to spam are:
    The terminally Stupid
    Scam artist looking for the terminally Stupid

    Who Am I, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Thor Guest

    On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:39:53 +1200, Who Am I wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > Why... anyone too stupid to know about spamming is the exact type of
    > person no one should trust their time or money with.
    >
    > The ONLY people who need to spam are: The terminally Stupid
    > Scam artist looking for the terminally Stupid

    What do call a person who quotes the entire spam back and grizzles about
    it then ?

    Thor, Aug 17, 2006
  4. On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:51:00 +1200, Thor <> wrote
    in <news:p>:

    > On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:39:53 +1200, Who Am I wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> Why... anyone too stupid to know about spamming is the exact type of
    >> person no one should trust their time or money with.
    >>
    >> The ONLY people who need to spam are: The terminally Stupid
    >> Scam artist looking for the terminally Stupid

    > What do call a person who quotes the entire spam back and grizzles about
    > it then ?

    Clueless.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2006
  5. On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:26:03 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins <>
    wrote in <news:>:

    > On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:51:00 +1200, Thor <> wrote
    > in <news:p>:
    >

    >> What do call a person who quotes the entire spam back and grizzles about
    >> it then ?

    > Clueless.

    OOPS!
    Oh dear ...... hoist by my own petard! >:-(((
    Jeez... that crow could do with some salt! >:-Q

    --
    Die dulci fruere,
    Nicolaas.

    .... No good deed goes unpunished.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2006
  6. Anony Mouse Guest

    wrote:
    > If you hate your boss, you'll probably love ours!
    > Come meet the B.O.S.S.
    > (Business Ownership Support System)
    > http://www.FinallyABetterWay.com/home/931632

    Maybe I am wrong but this stinks of Dean Westbury and his NZ friend...

    Anony Mouse

    Anony Mouse, Aug 17, 2006