If you find

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anOLDun, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Lo All

    I lost a link to a website following my re-format my hard drive ( pc
    crashed)

    Wouls really like to get it back - and i have been searching to do so - with
    no luck.

    The website shows how to animate a drawing so that the charactor looks like
    he is walking.

    The charactor looks like the pilsbury dough boy and as i recall it took 6
    drawings to do the walk.

    I have found the animated charactor on a few websites but only as the
    complete animation, in some he walks or struts or slouches or runs.

    So if any of you find the "tutorial" website send the URL my way.......

    MANY MANY thanks

    anOLDun, Jan 31, 2005

  2. anOLDun

    docmill Guest

    "anOLDun" <> wrote in

    > how to animate a drawing

    Why not make your own?
    http://www.animateclay.com/capture.htm

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 31, 2005

  3. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Hi Doc'

    Many thanks for the reply and the link

    I intend to make my own - the website i was after showed the various steps
    ( no pub intended) involved in making a a static cartoon charactor become
    an animated "walking"charactor.

    But i have, at last, found it.

    Cheers

    anOLDun, Jan 31, 2005
  4. Would you please post the link for it as I would like to check this out
    myself. It sounds like a good way to keep myself entertained, (safely while
    not disturbing others), and that's always good. :)
    Thanks.
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 31, 2005
  5. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Hi The B-L-O

    Of course you can have the link - only too pleased that i can return all the
    favours i have had here.

    The home page is........
    http://www.freetoon.com/

    Then select "animations" from the left hand panel.....

    Then scroll down the page to #6.....

    select either "gif" or "flash"

    you will then see the animation...

    If you select "page 098" you can see the individual movements it takes to
    make the "toon" walk

    There are other "animations" on the site as well

    enjoy

    D :)

    anOLDun, Jan 31, 2005
  6. Thank you. :)
    I will be over here in the corner checking it out if anyone should need
    me.
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 31, 2005
  7. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Play fair, this is a VERY small corner and i got here first.
    You just stand where you are til i am finished and stop pouting it doesn't
    suit

    :)

    anOLDun, Jan 31, 2005
  8. :(
    Are you done, yet? Are you done, yet? Are you done, yet?
    I'm little, I'll fit right over there beside you... and I won't bother
    you, promise. :)
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 31, 2005
  9. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Look I can't concentrate with you keep looking over my shoulder........ and
    stop pouting......

    Oh for Godness sake... here, take my place, i'll do it later.
    :)

    anOLDun, Feb 1, 2005
  10. Just because my picture looks very similar to yours, it does not mean I
    was looking over your shoulder... you were sitting down and I was standing
    up, so that if I had copied you... well, it... it would be upside down or
    something... :-?
    <PJ sits down in the already warmed up spot and looks at her picture, then
    up to see anOLDun walking away.>
    "I didn't mean to make you mad and copying someone is the sincerest form
    of flattery there is..." But her words are lost in the echos.
    She returns to drawing while singing loudly and off key, "Busted flat in
    Baton Rouge, waiting for a train..."
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Feb 1, 2005