    "http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1031&message=6159667"
    and read about it...That's where I found this out!

    See ya...Jerry
    Jerry, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    [snip]

    >print out the coupon from CompUSA and goto CompUSA.com and print out
    >their coupon for 10% off digital cameras

    Sorry, just print one 10% off coupon!...;-)

    See ya...Jerry
    Jerry, Sep 26, 2003

  3. "Jerry" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    > I don't know if this has been talked about yet in this NG, but you have
    > until this Saturday 9-27-03 to do this...Goto this link,
    > "http://www.compusa.com/adproducts/html_ad/9_21/pg2.pdf" and print out
    > the coupon from CompUSA and goto CompUSA.com and print out their coupon
    > for 10% off digital cameras and their add that shows the Digital Rebel
    > for $999.97 and take your receipt back to Best Buy for their price
    > guarantee and you can get the difference plus 10%.
    >
    > I just got back from Best Buy and they credited my card for $118.54...Or
    > you can goto this link
    > "http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1031&message=6159667"
    > and read about it...That's where I found this out!
    >
    > See ya...Jerry

    Thanks Jerry!

    I just got back from BestBuy with $110 credited to my American Express. No questions. I just took the two pages, showed it to them
    along with my receipt from the 14th, and received the credit.

    Steve
    Steve Colburn, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Jerry

    BuGz Guest

    So how are you guys liking your rebels? I just got back to the group after
    being in the forest with no electricity and havent heard anyone that has
    used one yet. How are they say compared to a sony dsc f-707 which is what I
    use?
    thanks
    BuGzY

    BuGz, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Jerry

    Guest

    "BuGz" <> wrote in message news:<Bs8db.439123$cF.141420@rwcrnsc53>...
    > So how are you guys liking your rebels? I just got back to the group after
    > being in the forest with no electricity and havent heard anyone that has
    > used one yet. How are they say compared to a sony dsc f-707 which is what I
    > use?

    http://digitcamera.tripod.com/#slr
    , Sep 28, 2003
  6. Jerry