If you are on F1/ OPT /H1/H4/L1/L2 and are looking for a promisingand secure career with our company

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by aditya, Dec 10, 2007.

  1. aditya

    aditya Guest

    "Softpath Solutions will build your career if you have Strong
    background and Analytical skill"

    Hi Group,
    This is Aditya Singh (Sr. Technical Recruiter), from
    Softpath Solutions, Inc (A US based IT Staffing, Consulting and
    Recruiting Company located at 40 McGuire Rd., Trumbull, CT-06611).
    Softpath Solutions, Inc is a company that has become increasingly
    involved in the software development and IT consulting business. We
    provide full range of services at every level of project development.
    We offer services in software design, analysis, implementation,
    integration, and consulting to our clients. Our area of specialization
    is in the design and development of database applications, object
    oriented software, and client/server systems to be used for various
    applications including information system management. We are full
    service information firm focused primarily on Enterprise Resource
    Planning (ERP) and Package Applications. Softpath is constantly
    working with leading companies and skilled IT professionals to
    efficiently fulfill their needs. For more please contact me or visit
    our web site:
    www.softpathsolutions.com

    Our Clients are.....
    .......Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Legg Mason, Capital One, JP Morgan
    Chase, Citibank, AIG, SBC, Con Edison, AT&T, GSK, Pfizer, TEK Systems,
    Kforce, Algomod, Task Management, Info Technologies Inc, RCGIT,
    Westwind Solutions, Trine Aspects, Howard International Inc, Judge
    Group, Mitchell/Martin, Keane, Keytech LLC......

    Just to name a few and more...

    Where Softpath Solutions can take you:

    Softpath Solutions has consistently built upon years of experience to
    deliver results in the global information technology Marketplace. We
    are a leading IT staffing organization connecting top talent to top
    companies around the globe. We offer unequalled IT staffing resources
    to our clients. Whether you're an employer looking to hire a highly
    skilled IT professional, or a consultant seeking new challenges, you
    can count on us.

    To be a quality provider of software professionals and solutions; we
    build long term mutually rewarding relationship with our clients and
    help them manage technology and changes in the information services
    environment with our expertise and continues efforts..

    Softpath Solutions Benefits

    * Competitive Salaries

    * H1B and Green Card Sponsorship

    * Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances

    * Free Training: Java, VB.Net, DBA, Data Warehousing, Reporting tools,
    SAP, QA, SAS etc.

    * Guest house facility and Free Accommodation

    * Relocation Reimbursement

    * Referral Bonus

    * Excellent Marketing

    * Direct Clients Placement

    * Vast vendor contacts all over U.S (nearly 168 vendors in U.S)

    Exclusive Features:

    Accommodation, Training and 100% Job Guarantee for qualified OPTs
    or who are getting into OPT status and /H1 professionals/ Green Card
    Holders
    Fully Paid H1-B for OPT / Fully Paid H1-B Transfers.
    Fully paid bench salary after 6 month of employment.
    Free Accommodation/living
    Free Relocation to client site
    Aggressive Salaries / Salary Appraisals (6 months)

    Please Note

    H1B Transfers are welcome. Tired of your Employer's exploitation,
    Come, Join us. We offer excellent packages to our consultants. Become
    Rich, Don't make others rich.

    Our strength is our employees. 60% of our new employees are referred
    by our existing employees as they are highly satisfied with our
    packages and benefits.

    ******OPT/CPT candidates are welcome******

    H4/L1/L2 Candidates - Make Softpath your second home.

    Please send us Your Updated Resumes and your contact details

    Please Feel Free To Call
    Aditya Singh
    Sr. Technical Recruiter
    Softpath Solutions, Inc.