If you are looking for a GREAT Canon Digital Camera here you go a Powershot G3 for cheap.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bret Palsson, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Bret Palsson

    Bret Palsson Guest

    Bret Palsson, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Bret Palsson

    Bob Hatch Guest

    Bob Hatch, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Bret Palsson

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Re: If you are looking for a GREAT Canon Digital Camera here yougo a Powershot G3 for cheap.

    In no way is this a "professional" camera.

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Bret Palsson

    Mark B. Guest

    "Bret Palsson" <> wrote in message
    > I don't know why this Item is not getting higher bids, but it is an
    > excellent deal. Take a look if you need a professional digital
    > camera for real chap!

    Stop pretending it's simply an ebay ad you 'found', and at least admit it's
    yours. BTW, the G3 isn't considered to be a pro body not to mention this
    isn't the appropriate NG.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jun 30, 2004
  5. Bret Palsson

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Re: If you are looking for SPAM for cheap.

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    and try one to

    This ahole obviously knows his ad is illegal here so he's trying to disguise
    it.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto