If you are a Doctor and you own/owned a D30 please read this!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by york, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. york

    york Guest

    Hi,

    My name is John York. About a year ago I had an e-mail
    correspondence with a man about wiether i should buy a Canon D30, r a
    Minolta Dimage 7i. If this was you, would you please email me? I would
    like to correspond again. I have much to tell you.

    This is what I remember of you: You have a website that displays your
    pictures. It starts off with shot from a D30 and ends up with shots
    from your new, at the time, 1D.

    please e-mail me if you see this and you think this might be you. even
    if you're not a doctor. I could be wrong about that.

    thank you,

    john york

    york, Jun 24, 2004

  2. york

    Guest

    york <> wrote:
    : Hi,

    : My name is John York. About a year ago I had an e-mail
    : correspondence with a man about wiether i should buy a Canon D30, r a
    : Minolta Dimage 7i. If this was you, would you please email me? I would
    : like to correspond again. I have much to tell you.

    : This is what I remember of you: You have a website that displays your
    : pictures. It starts off with shot from a D30 and ends up with shots
    : from your new, at the time, 1D.

    : please e-mail me if you see this and you think this might be you. even
    : if you're not a doctor. I could be wrong about that.

    : thank you,

    : john york

    This is just a guess, but is this the website you had in mind?

    http://www.dlcphotography.net/index.html

    Even if it isn't, there are a lot of very good images there.

    Ray

    --
    E. Ray Lemar

    , Jun 24, 2004