  1. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 23, 2005

  3. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    I think you're right, Charlie. There's always a boutique product out there
    for people who have more money than sense. And I got the feeling that the
    voodoopc "carbon fiber" case thing is a blatant rip-off of what Acer already
    did.

    M. Murcek, Aug 23, 2005
  4. I just don't see anything compelling here. Especially for the price. And
    that's the opposite of my feelings about the Ferrari -- I'm still loving it.
    And not feeling guilty about the price differential at all, given the
    overall quality of the unit.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 23, 2005
  5. M. Murcek

    J. E. Durbin Guest

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:57:11 -0700, "Charlie Russel - MVP"
    <> wrote:

    >I just don't see anything compelling here. Especially for the price. And
    >that's the opposite of my feelings about the Ferrari -- I'm still loving it.
    >And not feeling guilty about the price differential at all, given the
    >overall quality of the unit.

    Most of the desktop machines they offer could be home built for 25 -
    35% or less of the price they charge.
    J. E. Durbin, Aug 23, 2005
  6. M. Murcek

    Barb Bowman Guest

    I'm in 100% agreement.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Aug 23, 2005
  7. Yes. I would agree.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 23, 2005
  8. Yup. Best computer purchase I've made in ages. Nothing against my last
    couple of (x64) desktop machines, they'll be day in and day out workhorses
    for a quite a while. But this Ferrari is special.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 23, 2005