    e-mail to enquire as to whether you were feeling better, would the
    appropriate reply be "Thanks for ASCIING? :)

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Tom MacIntyre wrote:
    > ...knew you were not feeling well, and sent you a text file in an
    > e-mail to enquire as to whether you were feeling better, would the
    > appropriate reply be "Thanks for ASCIING? :)
    >
    > Tom

    That is a scream!!!!!(hahahaha)

    Just don't tell them about any FAT, they might start ASCIING about that,
    too. (hahahahaha)

    Christopher
    Christopher Range, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Tom MacIntyre

    JohnO Guest

    > "Thanks for ASCIING...

    .....but I'm still feeling a little SCSI.
    JohnO, Aug 3, 2005
  4. On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:41:20 GMT, "JohnO" <johno@@&%heathkit##.com>
    wrote:

    >> "Thanks for ASCIING...

    >....but I'm still feeling a little SCSI.

    Thanks all for the replies and the add-ons... :)

    It's always nice to see people with a sense of humour.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 3, 2005
  5. Tom MacIntyre

    Linker3000 Guest

    Tom MacIntyre wrote:
    > ...knew you were not feeling well, and sent you a text file in an
    > e-mail to enquire as to whether you were feeling better, would the
    > appropriate reply be "Thanks for ASCIING? :)
    >
    > Tom

    "Getting better, but I still feel a little EBCDIC every now and then"???

    L3K
    Linker3000, Aug 15, 2005