    If Possible Sent Me Details Of Exams And Related Websites

    Thanks With
    Vishnukumar SR

    srvishnukumar, Jan 9, 2009

  2. srvishnukumar

    johntayler

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Vishnukmar

    When you are planning to go through your exam? I found a good site for you certpaper.com. They provide free training material, especially practice questions and answers. Besides this, you should also attend some good and reputable institute to prepare for your exam. I hope this site will be helpful for you.

    Cheer

    John Tayler

    johntayler, Jan 10, 2009