    for MCP or I have to wait pass all the three exams to get a MCAD cert?

    Thanks for your help!
    -Tong

    Tong, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Tong,
    If I understand you correctly, 70-315 was the first exam you took and
    you passed. You have to log into the MCP site and request a "welcome kit".
    If you just passed yesterday you might have to wait a few days before the
    microsoft site recognizes you as an MCP.

    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

    HTH

    Lateralus [MCAD.Net], Aug 3, 2004