    I had a 32-bit machine lying around I was able to use, so I didn't really
    press the issue with the tech on the phone, although he didn't think there
    should have been any issues.
    Michael D'Angelo, Feb 16, 2006

  2. I run live meeting all the time here, both as a presenter and as a guest. It
    should work fine in 32-bit IE

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Odd, is that with the web version or the full client download?
    And do you do desktop sharing with it?

    Michael D'Angelo, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Hmm. I don't think I've had to do a desktop share recently, probably since I
    got the Ferrari, so possibly not. And yes, it's the full client download.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006