    to the rest of the cordless market, it still looks like a breath of fresh
    air.

    <http://www.reghardware.com/2011/03/04/review_android_idect_ihome_phone/>
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 5, 2011

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-03-05, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    > Continuing the trend of putting Android on just about anything that can be
    > plugged in, how about ... a cordless landline phone?
    >
    > Featurewise, your typical Android mobile leaves it for dead (ancient OS
    > version, resistive touchscreen, slow processor, limited RAM). But compared
    > to the rest of the cordless market, it still looks like a breath of fresh
    > air.
    >
    ><http://www.reghardware.com/2011/03/04/review_android_idect_ihome_phone/>

    In a recent PC mag there was an article that Linux had long given up on the
    desktop, but had surrounded it, and us. It is now in everything but x% of
    desktops.

    Android is going to increase this trend as we go mobile.

    Which leads me to study the naked ape. Simple people really dumd, no wonder
    evolution continues.
    Gordon, Mar 7, 2011