    ......what do you say?

    No googling!!

    :)

    steve, Jan 10, 2006

  2. steve

    ~misfit~ Guest

    steve wrote:
    > .....what do you say?
    >
    > No googling!!
    >
    > :)

    Umm. Who?

    I hear a faint bell but, not being a news watcher, I fail to recognise a lot
    of things related to current affairs. LOL, probably even got that bit wrong.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Jan 10, 2006

  3. steve

    Peter Guest

    steve wrote:

    > .....what do you say?
    >
    > No googling!!

    He must be an amazing guy.
    Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what he's
    been up to since then.

    (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2 back.)

    Peter

    Peter, Jan 10, 2006
  4. https://www.ubuntu.com/space

    "steve" <> wrote in message

    > .....what do you say?
    >
    > No googling!!
    >
    > :)

    Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Craig Whitmore, Jan 10, 2006
  5. steve

    -=rjh=- Guest

    steve wrote:
    > .....what do you say?
    >
    > No googling!!
    >
    > :)

    Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
    philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

    -=rjh=-, Jan 10, 2006
  6. steve

    steve Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:

    > steve wrote:
    >> .....what do you say?
    >>
    >> No googling!!
    >>
    >> :)

    > Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
    > philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

    Top marks.

    steve, Jan 10, 2006
  7. steve

    Peter Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > steve wrote:
    >>
    >> .....what do you say?
    >>
    >> No googling!!

    > He must be an amazing guy.
    > Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what
    > he's been up to since then.
    >
    > (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2
    > back.)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Shuttleworth

    (which you can find without using a search engine)

    Peter, Jan 10, 2006
  8. steve

    steve Guest

    Peter wrote:

    > steve wrote:
    >>
    >> .....what do you say?
    >>
    >> No googling!!

    > He must be an amazing guy.
    > Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what
    > he's been up to since then.
    >
    > (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2
    > back.)
    >
    > Peter

    Honourable mention.

    :)

    steve, Jan 10, 2006
  9. steve

    steve Guest

    Peter wrote:

    > Peter wrote:
    >> steve wrote:
    >>>
    >>> .....what do you say?
    >>>
    >>> No googling!!

    >> He must be an amazing guy.
    >> Most people will have heard of his space trip, but few would know what
    >> he's been up to since then.
    >>
    >> (There was an interesting article on him in LinuxFormat a issue or 2
    >> back.)

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Shuttleworth
    >
    > (which you can find without using a search engine)

    Good on ya.

    I spend some time working out who was behind Ubuntu....and found out all
    about this amazing (young) guy from South Africa who was the second private
    person to go into space and who founded Thawte.

    steve, Jan 10, 2006
  10. steve

    Steve Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:04:58 +1300, steve wrote:

    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >> steve wrote:
    >>> .....what do you say?
    >>>
    >>> No googling!!
    >>>
    >>> :)

    >> Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
    >> philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

    > Top marks.

    ....and will soon be in Dunedin?

    Steve, Jan 10, 2006
  11. steve

    shannon Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:04:58 +1300, steve wrote:
    >

    >>-=rjh=- wrote:

    >>>Ubuntu, millionaire, Go Open, astronaut, South African, foundation,
    >>>philanthropist, stupid US encryption laws, Thawte,

    >>Top marks.

    > ...and will soon be in Dunedin?

    Indeed

    http://conf.linux.org.au/abstract.php?id=463

    shannon, Jan 10, 2006
  12. steve

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <>,
    steve <> wrote:

    > .....what do you say?
    >
    > No googling!!
    >
    > :)

    Duh. Made fortune, paid $20m for space flight, founder of ubuntu...

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-

    Bruce Hoult, Jan 10, 2006