    my upgrade to Ultimate (Without SP1), I may need to do a Clean INstall. So,
    how do I reacquire all of the programs that came preloaded with the system?

    Thanks! Joey

    Seidell23231, Apr 14, 2008

  2. You do not give enough info.

    Is the preinstalled VHP x86 or x64?

    Is the upgrade to Ultimate going to be x86 or x64?

    If you are upgrading VHP x86 to VU x86 or VHP x64 to VHP x64 then there will
    be no need to reinstall.

    If you are migrating from VHP x86 to VU x64 you will have to reinstall
    Windows and you will have to reinstall your programs. Make sure there are
    x64 program files on the manufacturer's website and download them before you
    begin.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 14, 2008