    tomas Guest

    just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.

    cya
    tomas, Oct 29, 2006

  2. David H. Lipman, Oct 29, 2006

  3. tomas

    optikl Guest

    news:UV01h.916$CT5.690@trnddc02...
    > From: "tomas" <>
    >
    > | just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
    > |
    > | cya
    >
    > This is a Text Only, discussion, News Group.
    >
    > In the Alt.* hierarchy posting attachments is only allowed in those News
    > groups that start
    > with alt.binaries.*
    >
    > Additionally your post is completely Off Topic.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Nothing came through my channel. Must be blocked.
    optikl, Oct 29, 2006
  4. tomas

    Vanguard Guest

    "David H. Lipman" wrote in message news:UV01h.916$CT5.690@trnddc02...
    > "tomas"
    >
    > | just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
    > |
    > | cya
    >
    > This is a Text Only, discussion, News Group.
    >
    > In the Alt.* hierarchy posting attachments is only allowed in those
    > News groups that start
    > with alt.binaries.*
    >
    > Additionally your post is completely Off Topic.

    You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.
    Vanguard, Oct 30, 2006
  5. tomas

    Macarro Guest

    > | just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
    > |
    > | cya

    My newsreader can not even read binaries, please stop wasting other
    peoples bandwith and time, plenty of other groups out there for that.
    --

    Mapping the Internet 24/7: http://www.netdimes.org
    Macarro, Oct 30, 2006
  6. David H. Lipman, Oct 30, 2006
  7. tomas

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:27:18 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >From: "Vanguard" <>
    >

    >| You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.
    >

    >2 yr old ?

    I feel he is referring to the mental age of the poster.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Oct 31, 2006
  8. From: "Jim Watt" <_way>

    | On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:27:18 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    | <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
    |
    >> From: "Vanguard" <>
    >>

    >|> You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.
    >>
    >> 2 yr old ?

    | I feel he is referring to the mental age of the poster.

    Ooooops :)

    David H. Lipman, Oct 31, 2006