    music using a line out from my sound card? Not sure if I could even
    buy this stuff locally. My sound card is SB value. If this
    patently/blatantly illegal I apologize.

    O.Phooey, Jun 2, 2004

  2. O.Phooey

    °Mike° Guest

    GoldWave
    http://www.goldwave.com/

    TotalRecall
    http://www.relaxingsoftware.com/Recall/home.htm

    On 2 Jun 2004 15:48:20 -0700, in
    <>
    O.Phooey scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 3, 2004

  3. O.Phooey

    Jon Cooper Guest

    "O.Phooey" <> wrote in message
    > I get to listen to some fantastic Brasilian jazz from a radio station
    > out of brasil using WMP. Is thereb anyway I can keep/tape/record this
    > music using a line out from my sound card? Not sure if I could even
    > buy this stuff locally. My sound card is SB value. If this
    > patently/blatantly illegal I apologize.

    http://www.ratajik.com/StationRipper/

    This might help, and it's free!!1...........J.

    Jon Cooper, Jun 3, 2004
  4. O.Phooey

    ProfGene Guest

    The recording industry when tape recorders first came out decided that there
    was no way to stop people from taping music from the radio so it is not
    illega. You can run a stereo eight inch cord from your audio out to two RCA
    plugs into your tape deck in and record onto cassette tape. In order to
    monitor the sound from your computer you would need a stereo eighth inch
    splitter and send your regular line to the speakers and the other to the
    tape deck or you could monitor from the tape deck.

    ProfGene, Jun 3, 2004