IF EVERYONE DOES IT CORRECTLY, IT WORKS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Makemoney, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. Makemoney

    Makemoney Guest

    Turn $6 into $10,000 !
    (DONT WORRY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SEND YOU THIS MESSAGE,
    YOUR EMAIL IS ALREADY DELETED FROM MY SERVER)
    ############### ADDED BY JUNE 9 2005 ##############
    As a proof here is a copy/paste of my paypal account
    Name/email Address Date Détails Action Amount Commission

    Philip Boyde 9 jun 2005 Terminé Détails $6,00 USD -$0,53 USD
    Dennis Hardee 8 jun 2005 Terminé Détails $6,00 USD -$0,53 USD
    Amirehsan Sajad 8 jun 2005 Non compensée Détails $6,00 USD $0,00 USD
    ed ramakers 8 jun 2005 Terminé Détails $6,00 USD -$0,53 USD
    Caroline Sue Perrine 3 jun 2005 Terminé Détails $6,00 USD -$0,53 USD
    BELINDA GRAVES 2 jun 2005 Terminé Détails $6,00 USD -$0,53 USD

    I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IF EVERYONE DO I CORRECTLY, IT WORKS

    This is unreal, it actually works, try it, you won't regret it!!
    This will only take you 5 minutes to read and cost you $6
    For $6 you haven't really got much to lose
    Please be sure to read all of this page
    take your time, come back to it . . . go over it again and again, you won't be sorry, I can certainly promise you that!
    'I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.'
    I turned $6 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you.
    LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
    It does not require you to sell anything. It does not require you to speak to your friends, family or anybody else (unless you want to). In fact, you do not need to come into contact with any people whatsoever. Anyone with a pulse can become successful and make their fortune with this system. If you believe that .every dog has its day., then follow the simple step-by-step plan exactly as it is set out below. If you do this and this alone, I guarantee that within the next 30 days you will receive over $10,000 in cash via your PayPal account. I know that this must sound like an outrageous claim, particularly if you've never had possession of this sort of money before, but believe me, this business works like nothing else you may have seen before in your life! By following the simple 3-step plan set out below, within a few short weeks your life will be transformed beyond all recognition!
    This program works no matter what country you are in, or what currency you use. It doesn't matter how old or how young you are. And you certainly won't need any special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a website, or make phone calls, or make photocopies, or send out letters through the mail, or pay for advertising, etc.
    ALL YOU WILL NEED IS:
    * An email address
    * A PayPal account
    * 30 minutes of your time
    This program takes just about half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will stand to gain many thousands of pounds within the next few weeks from those 30 minutes of easy work! Yes, I know, it sounds too good to be true! I thought exactly the same thing myself until I actually tried it out!
    You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, but you stand to gain a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money within the next few weeks! In fact, there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program!!
    The facts are simple: If you need to make a few thousand $$$$ REALLY FAST, then this program is the way to do it! It's the CHEAPEST, FASTEST, EASIEST, and MOST LUCRATIVE program you will ever participate in!
    Just about everyone has heard about 'PayPal' (if you haven't you will soon!) and when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online that anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! Once you have a PayPal account, you can send and receive credit card payments to or from anyone - anywhere in the world! Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole process within just half an hour and you will NEVER forget the day you decided to do so!!!
    NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $6 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program:
    'What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I'm already up to $6,135. I'm absolutely gob smacked' Alan Humphries, Canada
    'This is Lisa. Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my paypal account a week later, there was over £3,000 in it! After 30 days I now have over £11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!'Lisa McDonald, Birmingham, England
    'I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $7,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!' Richard Barrie, New York
    Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing as you are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided to follow the simple instructions given below, they are now considerably better off as a result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you can't share in this success. You've got nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain!
    TURN $6 IN TO $10,000 IN JUST 30 DAYS
    SO LET'S GET STARTED.....
    Just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!
    Here's what you need to do . . .
    STEP 1
    Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you need to do is go to the PayPal website below and SIGN UP. It takes just 2 minutes!
    Go to www.paypal.com you can sign up for a free Premier or Business account. You'll need to have a Premier or Business account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.
    STEP 2
    It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Business PayPal account is to immediately send a $6 payment from your PayPal account to the first email address in the list below, along with a note saying:
    'Please add me to your mailing list'
    Be certain to add this note, as this is what keeps this program LEGAL. Instructions on how to send your $6 payment are under 'SEND MONEY' at the PayPal site. It's very easy and will take a few seconds.
    When you send your $6 payment to the first address in the list, do it with a great big smile on your face because 'as you sow, so shall you reap!'
    Here's the current list:

    (Simply copy and paste the email address at number 1 into your paypal account)
    After you have transferred a $6 payment to the email address at the top of the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You.ve just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be thousands of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!
    STEP 3
    Once you've sent your $6 payment to the address at the top of the list (along with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do is copy the contents of this page, as you'll be sending it out (as an email message or by advertising your page, like I have done) to at least 40 people (keep in mind that 40 is a good number of people to reach, but with all the different ways of advertising for free on the internet the amount of views and signups under you could well exceed into the hundreds or thousands if you wish....the more people who join the more profitable for everyone on the list, including you). The copy that you will send out will however, have two changes to it:
    .. Delete the address at Number 1 in the list, and move the others up a position
    Type Your email address at number 5 in the list
    (make sure you type your email address that you have registered with Paypal)
    The best way to do this is to copy and paste this page into a new email. Send it to your family and friends or copy and paste it onto ad's on the Internet on message boards etc.
    The only thing you need to make sure of is that
    YOUR email address
    is at Number 5 in the list. Of course, the address that was previously at Number 1 should have been removed, and the other email addresses should have been moved up a position to accommodate yours at Number 5. As long as you have done this correctly, your email is ready for sending!
    A word of warning! Don't be tempted to add your email address to position 1 in order to earn money fast!
    It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach the people you directly send emails to, and then your address will be immediately removed from the Number 1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But, if you add your name to the Number 5 position, there will be literally tens of thousands of people receiving and sending emails later - when your name is at the Number 1 spot!!!
    Once you've got your email message ready, send out a minimum of 40 copies of the email - but only to
    People who have requested the information
    People you know,
    People who've sent YOU offer.
    Opt-in mailing lists/bulk mail lists
    By sending this letter and the payment via EMAIL, the response time is EXTREMELY fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!! That's why it takes only a few days for those $6 payments to start flooding into your PayPal account!
    THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
    The whole process should take you about 30 minutes to complete
    BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
    Half an hour of easy work is all that's needed - no capital outlay, no postage stamps, no printing, copying or waiting, and the concept is 100% legal.
    Within 30 days, over $10,000 cash will pass through your PayPal account. In fact, you can expect to receive a substantial number of $6 payments within the first few days! Keep a copy of your email safe so that you can use it again whenever you need more cash!
    Here's how it works:
    When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at Number 5 in the list. That's the best position it can be in at this stage if you want to make serious money. The response-rate for this program is much higher than any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are explained later. As long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be interested in this program, on average, you can expect a response from about 25% of the people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and assume that you receive an average response rate of only 12.5% . . .
    If you send out your email to 40 different people, you can expect at least 5 of those people to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5).
    Those 5 people each send out 40 emails with your email address at the Number 4 position on the list, and this list will now have reached around 200 people (5 x 40).
    Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate (12.5% of 200 = 25) Those 25 people send out 40 emails each with your email at the number 3 position and this list will now have been sent to 1,000 people (25 x 40).
    Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to participate (12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails (125 x 40) being sent out with you now at the Number 2 position.
    Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond (12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40) being sent out with
    YOUR ADDRESS at the Number 1 spot!
    Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1 in the list, you will receive: $18,750 (3,125 x $6)
    So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money! Over the course of 30 days, this money will be sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself - who are willing to invest half an hour to receive around $10,000 or more in cash! The first payments will arrive within a few days, and they will continue at the rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days. After that time, the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address vacates the Number 1 position.
    That's all you need to do! There will be around $10,000 in $6 payments waiting for you in your PayPal account within the next few weeks. $10,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?
    Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40 people you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete your email. However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical response-rate of around 25%. Hence, the 12.5% example is only given as a worst-case scenario. Additionally, the above example assumes that each participant will only send out 40 emails. Imagine what would happen if each participant sent out 1,000 emails instead of just 40! Believe me, many people will do this and much more!
    Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet every single day, all over the world! Plus there are 50,000 new people who get on the Internet every month! The people who send you offers by email can provide you with an excellent source of bulk email addresses to send to. You can also send out emails to all of your family, friends, and to anyone who you think would want to invest $6 and 30 minutes of their time to make a substantial lump sum within a month.
    Unlike many other MLM programs, this 5-LEVEL PROGRAM costs you only $6. That's right, only $6 ONCE, which is much more realistic and provides much, much faster results. Only the first person on the list gets your $6 gift, but everyone in the list will rise to that Number 1 position as thousands of emails are being sent out. No cheating can occur (don't be fooled by claims that this system can be cheated) as PayPal only allows one account per person. Because it is so easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST - Internet email FAST, and you will start seeing dramatic results in less than one week! JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTH'S BILLS!
    Remember, you need only mail out 40 copies to start with. This will be enough to generate a substantial lump sum within 30 days. For example, send to personal contacts and reply to people who send their programs to you, as they are already working on the web. They know these programs work and they are already believers in the system! This is NOT considered SPAM if you are responding to other people's offers, or sending to friends, family and contacts, or if you are using a legitimate mailing list.
    So, email your letters out today, and then prepare yourself for a huge influx of cash within the next 30 days!!!
    4 factors that make this program so successful . . .
    * EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE * EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE * UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL * QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED
    Because of the
    VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL
    This program has a
    VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE
    And all from just a simple email and one simple $6 PayPal transaction! In fact, this program has faster results and a higher response rate than any other Internet program you could possibly participate in! For most email marketing campaigns, the average response rate is between 0.5% and 5%. However, this particular program typically generates a response rate of between 20% and 30%. This is because this program is so easy to implement, it costs next to nothing, it takes just 30 minutes to implement, and the results can be seen within days.
    I've been watching this type of MLM program for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it. No stamps, no envelopes, no printed copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This program really keeps it 'short and simple'!
    UNLIMITED income potential!
    This program is structured for everyone to send only 40 emails each to start. However, you are certainly not limited to 40. Send out as many emails as you want. Every 40 emails you send have a return of AT LEAST $10,000 WITHIN 30 DAYS. So, if you can email 50, or 100, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!
    However, you MUST remember that sneaking your name higher up on the list will NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other people who have put in the effort and have earned the right to be there. So please, play by the rules and the serious money will come to you!
    You are probably sceptical of this, especially with all the different programs out there on the Web, but if you don't try this you will never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of catch. But then I realized that I had absolutely nothing to lose. After all, I was only being asked to invest a measly $6, and yet I could earn many thousands of pounds (dollars) within a month. And all for just half an hour of my time! Therefore I went ahead and did exactly as the email requested. This took me around 30 minutes in total, and I'm so, so, glad I did that!
    But please play by the rules!
    This program doesn't cost anything but $6 and about half an hour of your time, and if everyone plays fair, everyone WINS!!
    So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over $10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.
    Some notes from the PayPal site which you may find useful
    PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email address and is the world's Number 1 online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions as well as a countless number of online shops. You can also use PayPal to pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your room-mate, send cash to your kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country.
    When you send money through PayPal, you can fund your payments with your credit card or cheque account. You won't have to worry about your privacy, because PayPal keeps your accounting information safe and secure. Making a purchase with PayPal is far more secure than mailing a cheque or giving your credit card number to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people from around the world use PayPal to move money. Signing up for a PayPal account is free, easy, and it takes only a couple of minutes.
    Thank you, and good luck in your ventures!!!
    P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some sceptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, but you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year!
    Good luck and don't spend all your money at once!

    This message is sent in compliance of
    the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301*
    *Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.";
    Makemoney, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Makemoney

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Makemoney

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:45:53 -0400, "Makemoney" <>
    wrote:

    <crap>

    But this will help your cause:
    Spam report id 1481328599 sent to:

    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam
    Avenger©, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Makemoney

    Seatoller Guest

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:45:53 -0400, Makemoney wrote:

    > Turn $6 into $10,000 !
    > #######################################################################
    > (DONT WORRY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SEND YOU THIS MESSAGE,

    Very likely, it is.
    Abuse form filled in at PayPal:
    http://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib

    Report sent to:

    > This is unreal,

    You'll think so, when you can't connect.
    Seatoller, Aug 4, 2005
  5. Makemoney

    GuitarMan Guest

    sent to: