if evan platt ran a hotel

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Oct 27, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Oct 27, 2009

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 27, 2009

  3. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Oct 27, 2009
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:21:45 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:01:24 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.onlinemarketingrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/outhouse-moon.jpg
    >>
    >>This would be his office and his best "suite" to offer.

    > richard, richard, richard.
    >
    > You're an abortion that should have happened.
    >
    > You can keep trying to insult me, but you're the butt of every joke in
    > this group, along with every other group you post in.
    >
    > When you were born, the doctor slapped your parents.
    >
    > You're so ugly, when you sit in the sand the cats try to bury you.
    >
    > You're so ugly, your doctor is a vet.
    >
    > You're so st00pid that whenever you post a message, people say "Damn,
    > that richard is dumb!"
    >
    > You're so dumb, you think the difference between men and women is the
    > number of ribs and the Adams apple.
    >
    > Nice try though st00pid.
    >
    > This is where you disappear from the thread.

    Always with the lame remarks when nothing else will work.

    If I really did manage a hotel, motel, I would request the legal mexicans
    or other aliens to speak in english. Even to guests. This does two things,
    makes the guests more at ease and comfortable, and promotes the employees
    use of their new language. Which, BTW, is a requirement of citizenship.

    Changing the names? No.

    I can't tell you how many times I've stayed in motels where the mexican
    employees speak no english what so ever. As far as I would go is like this,
    no english, no job.
    richard, Oct 27, 2009
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Oct 27, 2009
  6. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    > On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:32:23 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The richard Post:
    >>> http://www.onlinemarketingrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/outhouse-moon.jpg
    >>>
    >>> This would be his office and his best "suite" to offer.

    >> Is this you?
    >> http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/toilet-humor/redneck_loo.jpg

    > nah man. that seat is to ritzy for me.

    LOL

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 27, 2009
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:37:50 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:32:23 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is this you?
    >>http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/toilet-humor/redneck_loo.jpg

    > I can't find the REAL picture of RtS, but the above picture would be
    > an improvement....

    You can't find my real photo? you don't know how to look for it then.
    But since I've had the major sources booted offline, it is kind of
    difficult. I just had a look myself and nowhere is it to be found.

    There is however, one blog a friend of mine runs where my true, and recent
    photo appears with name. But google apparently doesn't find it important.
    richard, Oct 27, 2009
  8. richard

    Tony Guest

    I'm Tony and that shack probably looks something like the humble Chuckcar abode.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper manners

    Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions beyond the realm
    of understandability

    Tony, Oct 27, 2009
  9. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:33:51 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:25:21 -0700, richard <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>You can't find my real photo? you don't know how to look for it then.

    >You're not worth the effort to look. I probably have it bookmarked
    >somewhere, maybe under fugly or retard.

    BIG C&C!

    http://web.archive.org/web/20070826145918rn_1/www.lart.com/stupidrichard/

    --
    However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
    mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put
    Mara, Oct 27, 2009
  10. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:31:29 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    > Evan Platt mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:32:23 -0500, OldGringo38
    >><> wrote:

    >>>Is this you?
    >>>http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/toilet-humor/redneck_loo.jpg

    >> I can't find the REAL picture of RtS, but the above picture would be
    >> an improvement....

    >You mean one like this??
    >
    >http://web.archive.org/web/20060719193119/bolo_bullis.tripod.com/

    Jesus CHRIST that's worse than my link.

    >You can se why they booted him out of the Army.

    That's just NASTY. <cold shudders>

    Mara, Oct 28, 2009
  11. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:13:33 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    > Mara mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:31:29 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >>> Evan Platt mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>>You mean one like this??
    >>>
    >>>http://web.archive.org/web/20060719193119/bolo_bullis.tripod.com/

    >> Jesus CHRIST that's worse than my link.

    >>>You can se why they booted him out of the Army.

    >> That's just NASTY. <cold shudders>

    >The Army had a bad enough image in those days. They didn't
    >need St00pid to enhance it.

    I hope I never have to see *that* again. <gagging>

    Mara, Oct 28, 2009
  12. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    >[snip]
    > You don't have any friends.

    [snip]
    You are getting closer than you imagine about having the same thing
    happening to you.
    Buffalo
    PS: WTF is your problem lately?
    Buffalo, Oct 28, 2009
  13. richard wrote:
    > You can't find my real photo? you don't know how to look for it then.
    > But since I've had the major sources booted offline, it is kind of
    > difficult. I just had a look myself and nowhere is it to be found.
    >
    > There is however, one blog a friend of mine runs where my true, and recent
    > photo appears with name. But google apparently doesn't find it important.

    Google. 2 clicks of the mouse.

    first to:

    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Richard_Bullis

    second to:

    http://home.comcast.net/~unit24/cenkoc/

    n0i
    thund3rstruck, Oct 28, 2009
  14. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:58:44 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:33:51 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:25:21 -0700, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>You can't find my real photo? you don't know how to look for it then.

    >>You're not worth the effort to look. I probably have it bookmarked
    >>somewhere, maybe under fugly or retard.

    > BIG C&C!
    >
    > http://web.archive.org/web/20070826145918rn_1/www.lart.com/stupidrichard/

    bwahhaha
    you had to resort to the archive site for it?
    There are still a couple of active copies around.
    richard, Oct 28, 2009
  15. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:17:35 -0600, Buffalo wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >>[snip]
    >> You don't have any friends.

    > [snip]
    > You are getting closer than you imagine about having the same thing
    > happening to you.
    > Buffalo
    > PS: WTF is your problem lately?

    He has to show that *HE* is the mighty and all powerful.
    Every one has to bow down to him.

    I once had a professor in a college class who was an asshole.
    There was "his way or no way". I called him on a few things and you know he
    said that I was one of few people who dared to talk back to him like that
    and that's exactly what he wanted.

    But Evan, he's just an asshole with no game plan.
    richard, Oct 28, 2009
  16. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:27:12 -0400, thund3rstruck wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> You can't find my real photo? you don't know how to look for it then.
    >> But since I've had the major sources booted offline, it is kind of
    >> difficult. I just had a look myself and nowhere is it to be found.
    >>
    >> There is however, one blog a friend of mine runs where my true, and recent
    >> photo appears with name. But google apparently doesn't find it important.

    > Google. 2 clicks of the mouse.
    >
    > first to:
    >
    > http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Richard_Bullis
    >
    > second to:
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~unit24/cenkoc/
    >
    > n0i

    Congratulations. That's about the only site I haven't been able to take
    down yet because comcast dont give a shit.
    richard, Oct 28, 2009
  17. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:31:29 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Evan Platt mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:32:23 -0500, OldGringo38
    >><> wrote:

    >>>Is this you?
    >>>http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/toilet-humor/redneck_loo.jpg

    >> I can't find the REAL picture of RtS, but the above picture would be
    >> an improvement....

    > You mean one like this??
    >
    > http://web.archive.org/web/20060719193119/bolo_bullis.tripod.com/
    >
    > You can se why they booted him out of the Army.

    the original site is still active.
    That faxed FOIA copy looks sickening dont it?
    now tell every one exactly why it is I was booted.
    FYI, asshole, I enlisted.
    richard, Oct 28, 2009
  18. richard

    Kent Wills Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:13:09 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:21:45 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:01:24 -0700, richard <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.onlinemarketingrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/outhouse-moon.jpg
    >>>
    >>>This would be his office and his best "suite" to offer.

    >> richard, richard, richard.
    >>
    >> You're an abortion that should have happened.
    >>
    >> You can keep trying to insult me, but you're the butt of every joke in
    >> this group, along with every other group you post in.
    >>
    >> When you were born, the doctor slapped your parents.
    >>
    >> You're so ugly, when you sit in the sand the cats try to bury you.
    >>
    >> You're so ugly, your doctor is a vet.
    >>
    >> You're so st00pid that whenever you post a message, people say "Damn,
    >> that richard is dumb!"
    >>
    >> You're so dumb, you think the difference between men and women is the
    >> number of ribs and the Adams apple.
    >>
    >> Nice try though st00pid.
    >>
    >> This is where you disappear from the thread.

    >Always with the lame remarks when nothing else will work.
    >
    >If I really did manage a hotel, motel, I would request the legal mexicans
    >or other aliens to speak in english. Even to guests. This does two things,
    >makes the guests more at ease and comfortable, and promotes the employees
    >use of their new language. Which, BTW, is a requirement of citizenship.
    >
    >Changing the names? No.
    >
    >I can't tell you how many times I've stayed in motels where the mexican
    >employees speak no english what so ever. As far as I would go is like this,
    >no english, no job.

    My Mother-in-law, who was born in El Salvador, holds much the
    same view. Anytime someone other than me or her daughter-in-law tries
    to speak to her in Spanish, she says, "We're in America. Speak to me
    in English, or not at all."
    My Father-in-law just ignores anyone, save his children-in-law,
    who speak to him in Spanish.

    --
    "Kent"
    Kent Wills, Oct 28, 2009