    Doc Martian Guest

    cheers!
    Doc

    Doc Martian, Jun 4, 2006

  2. Doc Martian

    JDL Guest

    "Doc Martian" <> wrote in news:Xdsgg.4787$im3.2037
    @trnddc01:

    > cheers!
    > Doc

    Yeah, I feed a lot of audio CD's into my CD-ROM, so I am injecting a lot of
    discs. I am a disc junkie.

    PLEASE LAUGH NOW, AUDIENCE!

    JDL, Jun 4, 2006

  3. Doc Martian

    Uplink Guest

    hmmmm.. or would it be jecting the cd rom or inserting

    Uplink, Jun 4, 2006
  4. Doc Martian

    Uplink Guest

    it's sorta related to microsoft excel 6 on 80 disks (put it in, put it out,
    put it in, put it out........ and on)

    Uplink, Jun 4, 2006
  5. Doc Martian

    - Bobb - Guest

    "Doc Martian" <> wrote in message
    > cheers!
    > Doc

    If it's a question, you can inject a CD.
    right-click my computer - manage
    click on storage - Removable storage- libraries.
    Then right-click on device to "inject", and the drive will close the
    drawer.

    Bobb

    - Bobb -, Jun 10, 2006