    any ideas? im trying to learn this editor for the phase 4 of the contest.
    any good mappers out there? maybe we can work as a team?

    psion

    psion, Aug 10, 2004

  2. psion

    WormWood Guest

    I had to google 'Unreal Editor (ut2004)' to enlighten myself. Can you at
    least mention wtf you're talking about for those who don't know?

    "psion" <> wrote in message
    > whenever i click on a wall in 3d viewport, nothing happens. after

    repeating
    > the rapid clicking to see if that makes any difference, i found out

    that no,

    WormWood, Aug 10, 2004

  3. psion

    billybronco Guest

    "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
    > I had to google 'Unreal Editor (ut2004)' to enlighten myself. Can you at
    > least mention wtf you're talking about for those who don't know?

    Sounds to me like hes talking about Unreal Editor (ut2004), as he states in
    his subject line. If someone doesnt know wtf hes talking about, it wont
    matter since they wont be able to help, no?.

    billybronco, Aug 10, 2004
  4. psion

    WormWood Guest

    "billybronco" <> wrote in message

    > "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
    > > I had to google 'Unreal Editor (ut2004)' to enlighten myself. Can

    you at
    > > least mention wtf you're talking about for those who don't know?
    > >

    > Sounds to me like hes talking about Unreal Editor (ut2004), as he

    states in
    > his subject line. If someone doesnt know wtf hes talking about, it

    wont
    > matter since they wont be able to help, no?.

    Good point, thank you.

    WormWood, Aug 10, 2004