    W2k Server
    DHCP-Button not shown - where can this button be?
    If Active Direcrtoy is running - no dhcp available?
    Ingo Hauf, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Ingo Hauf

    Mike0000 Guest

    Ingo Hauf wrote:

    > Hello
    > W2k Server
    > DHCP-Button not shown - where can this button be?
    > If Active Direcrtoy is running - no dhcp available?

    Start>Programs>Admistrative Tools.

    There should be a DHCP manager in there, if not you have to use the mmc
    plug-in.

    --
    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now
    Mike0000, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Howdy!

    "Ingo Hauf" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > W2k Server
    > DHCP-Button not shown - where can this button be?
    > If Active Direcrtoy is running - no dhcp available?

    Which DHCP button?

    And, did you install the DHCP server?

    Active Directory and DHCP are two completely different services,
    almost totally unrelated.

    For instance, I have both on this W2K server.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 18, 2003