if a program is posted as plain text in free agent, how can i save the program in a usable format?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by PDAMan, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. PDAMan

    PDAMan Guest

    PDAMan, Oct 6, 2004

  2. PDAMan, <>, the shivering, bigheaded ape, and ankle
    beater, breathed:

    Maybe you should learn how to use a fucking newsreader before you actually
    try to fucking use it, you stupid ****.

    --
    You effeminating, trapped, megaloblastic ape crotch.

    Paracoccus Appendicis Bellapicta, Oct 6, 2004

  3. PDAMan

    Ron Guest

    "Paracoccus Appendicis Bellapicta"
    <> wrote in message
    > PDAMan, <>, the shivering, bigheaded ape, and ankle
    > beater, breathed:
    >

    > Maybe you should learn how to use a ****ing newsreader before you actually
    > try to fucking use it, you stupid ***t.
    >
    > --
    > You effeminating, trapped, megaloblastic ape crotch.

    Maybe you should get your mouth washed out with carbolic, and learn some
    manners.

    Ron, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Ron, <>, the steamy, base-court harridan, and water fowl
    trapper, meandered:

    >> PDAMan, <>, the shivering, bigheaded ape, and
    >> ankle beater, breathed:
    >>

    >> Maybe you should learn how to use a ****ing newsreader before you
    >> actually try to fucking use it, you stupid ***t.
    >>
    >> --
    >> You effeminating, trapped, megaloblastic ape crotch.
    >>

    > Maybe you should get your mouth washed out with carbolic, and learn
    > some manners.

    You too could benefit from learning how to use a newsreader, you fucking
    stupid ****.

    --
    You trilling, negative, inappropriate grocery replenishment assistant.

    Trechispora Ramigera Costicola, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Your compassion and caring for others is so remarkable as to elicit
    disbelief. Too bad that we don't have more like you - then we wouldn't have
    to deal with bin Laudin and other teriorists. We could just take all our
    neucular weapons and kill all, including ourselves, and most especially you.
    We could return to the primordial ooze where you must have come from. Have
    a good evening.

    Frank E. Lockett, Oct 6, 2004