    that limit. I cleaned my temp files and the error is gone. Is this an issue
    with x64? I've installed ALL updates on day one.

    Thanks in advance for all help and advice, Jim

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltU21pdGgxOTYy?=, May 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmltU21pdGgxOTYy?=

    Rick Guest

    I have had the same thing happen in Win XP Pro 32-bit so I don't think
    it's peculiar to x64.

    Rick, May 20, 2006

  3. Is there a fix for this that anyone is aware of?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltU21pdGgxOTYy?=, May 20, 2006
  4. Jim:
    The cure is to set the cashe higher or delete the temporary files
    regularly.

    Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2, May 20, 2006
  5. You can set 32-bit IE to automatically delete temporary files on exit (it's
    under advanced settings), but that setting doesn't work with 64-bit IE. You
    need to periodically delete your temporary files. I do it at least once a
    week.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 20, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmltU21pdGgxOTYy?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Setting IE to delete the files on close in advanced options, works great for
    me.

    John Barnes, May 20, 2006
  7. I've found it doesn't reliably delete 64-bit IE files. Does a great job on
    32-bit, however.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 20, 2006
  8. Is there not a regestry hackanuone knows of?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltU21pdGgxOTYy?=, May 20, 2006