    Iexplorer has caused an invalid page fault in module Iexplorer.exe at
    018f:0041016e

    help please!
    sarab, Jan 10, 2004

  2. sarab

    °Mike° Guest

    Add\Remove Programs / Microsoft Internet Explorer.
    Choose the 'Repair' option.

    On 9 Jan 2004 17:04:48 -0800, in
    <>
    sarab scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004

  3. sarab

    sarab Guest

    was the first thing i tried.

    sarab, Jan 11, 2004
  4. You never mentioned that. How much else have you
    omitted to mention?

    On 11 Jan 2004 09:09:17 -0800, in
    (sarab) scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B0Mike=B0?=, Jan 11, 2004