    Another problem I think is unrelated, pages saved some time ago have lost
    their pictures!

    Thanks.
    I.F., Apr 2, 2006

  2. I.F.

    philo Guest

    "I.F." <> wrote in message
    news:BTRXf.28003$...
    > Iexplore has caused an error in YT.DLL
    >
    > Its a Duron 1.3GHz running Win ME, does anyone know what this fault is or
    > how to fix it? The problem manifests when opening saved web pages stored
    > on local hard drive using "save as" from the "file" pulldown.
    >
    > Another problem I think is unrelated, pages saved some time ago have lost
    > their pictures!

    That file is part of Yahoo toolbar...
    try uninstalling it (then reinstall if you need it)
    philo, Apr 2, 2006

  3. I.F.

    I.F. Guest

    I.F., Apr 2, 2006
  4. I.F.

    philo Guest

    >> That file is part of Yahoo toolbar...
    >> try uninstalling it (then reinstall if you need it)
    >>

    > Thanks.

    If that does not work...post back...
    it's highly likely that someone who knows more about computers than i do...
    will answer
    philo, Apr 2, 2006
  5. I.F.

    I.F. Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    >>> That file is part of Yahoo toolbar...
    >>> try uninstalling it (then reinstall if you need it)
    >>>

    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > If that does not work...post back...
    > it's highly likely that someone who knows more about computers than i
    > do...
    > will answer

    Going into add/remove programs and deleting yahoo toolbar cured the problem

    many thanks.
    I.F., Apr 3, 2006