    close. I'm running windows home xp sp2.... please help. i really need
    to be walked thru this before i get put in a mental hospital.
    , Oct 1, 2005

  2. joevan Guest

    On 1 Oct 2005 08:15:12 -0700, wrote:

    >i keep getting this error when opening the Internet, says it needs to
    >close. I'm running windows home xp sp2.... please help. i really need
    >to be walked thru this before i get put in a mental hospital.

    How do you manage to post from google if you can't get on the
    internet? Or, do you have use of a second computer?
    Did you try rebooting and scan for errors. Have you defraged lately.
    Did you check your condirbulator to see if it was leaking?
    Maybe you need an overhaul. Take two aspirins and check back here when
    you can be more concise. Or call me in the morning.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Oct 1, 2005

  3. joevan wrote:
    > On 1 Oct 2005 08:15:12 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>i keep getting this error when opening the Internet, says it needs to
    >>close. I'm running windows home xp sp2.... please help. i really need
    >>to be walked thru this before i get put in a mental hospital.

    > How do you manage to post from google if you can't get on the
    > internet?

    Suggestion and link in sig:

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Evan Platt Guest

    On 1 Oct 2005 08:15:12 -0700, wrote:

    >i keep getting this error when opening the Internet, says it needs to
    >close.

    It says "It needs to close"? Can you be more vague?

    >I'm running windows home xp sp2.... please help. i really need
    >to be walked thru this before i get put in a mental hospital.

    Details.
    Evan Platt, Oct 1, 2005
  5. Toolman Tim Guest

    wrote:
    > i keep getting this error when opening the Internet, says it needs to
    > close. I'm running windows home xp sp2.... please help. i really need
    > to be walked thru this before i get put in a mental hospital.

    Mental hospitals are nice. Quiet, clean, people waiting on you hand and
    foot. What's the big deal? <g>

    Toolman Tim, Oct 2, 2005