    I am using Win98SE.

    Thanks,

    Joe W

    manpitt, Jan 1, 2004

  2. manpitt

    °Mike° Guest

    Copy/Paste the following into your Start / Run box (all one line):

    rundll32 setupwbv.dll,IE6Maintenance "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Setup\SETUP.EXE" /g

    If that doesn't work, try:

    rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 C:\windows\inf\ie.inf

    And if THAT doesn't work, try just:

    rundll32 setupwbv.dll,IE6Maintenance

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:24:10 GMT, in
    <>
    manpitt scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 1, 2004

  3. manpitt

    Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:24:10 GMT, manpitt <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know how to get the iexplore.exe file?
    >I am using Win98SE.

    Right click on the Start button then choose Search to find the
    iexplore.exe file.

    Then make a new shortcut to the file on your desktop.

    If it's not anywhere on the machine then you'll have to download it
    again:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=ie6 download

    , Jan 1, 2004