    I keep getting this message [IEhelp-support.com (2)] when I open a MS
    IExplorer new page. Is this a vermin link and how do I get rid of it? . .
    ..thanks. . chas

    Chas, Feb 21, 2012

  2. Chas

    Paul Guest

    Chas wrote:
    > I keep getting this message [IEhelp-support.com (2)] when I open a MS
    > IExplorer new page. Is this a vermin link and how do I get rid of it? . .
    > .thanks. . chas

    Try reducing your search terms to

    remove we-care.com

    and see what pops up.

    There is one suggestion here, for the name of the thing in Add/Remove

    http://www.fixya.com/support/t6753502-care_reminder_keeps_popping_up

    We-Care Reminder
    ASPCA Reminder by We-Care.com

    as if it is some kind of appointment software for telling you when
    an appointment is due or something.

    On the actual wecare site, it says to check for this in Add/Remove.

    WeCareReminder

    Maybe their program is trying to use the HTML engine for
    displaying results or something, and is bombing out ?

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Feb 21, 2012

  3. Chas

    Paul Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > Chas wrote:
    >> I keep getting this message [IEhelp-support.com (2)] when I open a MS
    >> IExplorer new page. Is this a vermin link and how do I get rid of it?
    >> . . .thanks. . chas
    >>

    > Try reducing your search terms to
    >
    > remove we-care.com
    >
    > and see what pops up.
    >
    > There is one suggestion here, for the name of the thing in Add/Remove
    >
    > http://www.fixya.com/support/t6753502-care_reminder_keeps_popping_up
    >
    > We-Care Reminder
    > ASPCA Reminder by We-Care.com
    >
    > as if it is some kind of appointment software for telling you when
    > an appointment is due or something.
    >
    > On the actual wecare site, it says to check for this in Add/Remove.
    >
    > WeCareReminder
    >
    > Maybe their program is trying to use the HTML engine for
    > displaying results or something, and is bombing out ?
    >
    > HTH,
    > Paul

    By the way, this answer is based on the followup post here. The second
    link is so it can be seen unmunged.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.computer/msg/f7946ed0d31630d7?dmode=source

    http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=<U3E0r.8862$>

    Paul