    the same problem.

    Grtz

    Wido

    Nieuwsgroep Tweakdsl, Jun 28, 2004

  2. wow youre going to be smoking here now..okay good thing yioure not getting on without your authentication though.

    right click on the connection got to the wirelss tab take anything out of there thats is in there currently for a connection. then then try and fiond the network again. hit configure and the advanced tab and wham theres ieee,,,,

    Sorry about the typos im a point and cick kinda of gal

    PLEASE TELL ME YOURE GOING TO USE WEP TOO

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0d3Jrd29tYW4=?=, Jul 24, 2004