    my smart card to use PEAP for my school's network, that'd be awesome.

    Thanks,

    Paul

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Hi Paul,

    If you have had corrupted files within Windows XP, you should use your
    Windows XP CD to repair your installation. Here is a link to detailed steps
    on how to do this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/doug92.mspx

    You will probably have to reinstall Service Pack 2 as well.

    Thanks,
    Chris Gual[MSFT]

    Chris Gual [MSFT], Nov 18, 2004