IE8 doesn't show image pop-ups properly...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Skybuck Flying, Sep 16, 2010.

  1. Hello,

    Some websites use some code to show an image in a pop-up... as to view it in
    full size...

    I have seen different websites and all have the same problem... the image is
    opened half way the screen... so the image falls of the bottom of the
    screen...

    Could be an IE8 problem on XP x64 Pro ?!?

    Or perhaps all these websites are using the same bad code ?

    So for example my screen is 1920x1200

    The image would be opened half way at 600 and then fall off over 1200...

    So the vertical range of the image would be 600 to 1800, 600 pixels
    offscreen.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 16, 2010