    has anyone had this issue since installing IE7? When opening so many tabs
    that browser just closes.

    this is weird.

    jbp, Jan 2, 2007

  2. jbp

    kpg Guest

    "jbp" <> wrote in
    news::

    > has anyone had this issue since installing IE7? When opening so many
    > tabs that browser just closes.
    >
    > this is weird.

    how many tabs is so many?

    kpg, Jan 2, 2007

  3. jbp

    Briscobar Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "jbp" <> wrote in
    >
    >> has anyone had this issue since installing IE7? When opening so many
    >> tabs that browser just closes.
    >>
    >> this is weird.

    > how many tabs is so many?

    561! I can't open 561 pages simultaneously. Please help!

    Briscobar, Jan 2, 2007
  4. jbp

    kpg Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:ORk5p3rLHHA.4000
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "jbp" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> has anyone had this issue since installing IE7? When opening so many
    >>> tabs that browser just closes.
    >>>
    >>> this is weird.

    >> how many tabs is so many?

    > 561! I can't open 561 pages simultaneously. Please help!

    There is a fix for this at:

    www.ie7.com

    Your welcome.

    kpg, Jan 2, 2007
  5. That's not really known as a fix. It's more akin to marrying your
    mother-in-law after your wife leaves you... ;)

    --
    Jerry Hammond, MOS
    Application Instructor, New Horizons

    Jerry Hammond, Feb 5, 2007