    IE7, xp pro sp2, P2.4 Ghz, 768MB ram
    ran spybot, avg, avg spyware, and registry mechanic and still have the same problem.
    reinstall ie7 and still same problem.

    bardeban, Feb 27, 2007

  2. bardeban

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Try windows update. I had the same problem but one of the updates fixed it.
    http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us

    pcbutts1, Feb 27, 2007

  3. bardeban

    edwardo Guest

    I wouldnt touch Internet 7 as I have heard from a few friends that It has
    caused problems on their pc.And i also dont touch any of the updates to do
    with internet 7.Your better to just stick with Internet 6.
    edwardo, Feb 27, 2007
  4. edwardo wrote:
    > I wouldnt touch Internet 7 as I have heard from a few friends that It has
    > caused problems on their pc.And i also dont touch any of the updates to do
    > with internet 7.Your better to just stick with Internet 6.

    Wow. And here I am, still using Internet 1.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2007