    solutions.

    just to throw into the mix, I'm using xp-home & broadband connection.

    thanks from ron
    cuppa-t, Nov 20, 2007

  2. cuppa-t

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Try my reset tool, reboot when done.
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/fixie.zip

    pcbutts1, Nov 20, 2007

  3. cuppa-t

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fhtd83$c0i$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Try my reset tool, reboot when done.
    > http://www.pcbutt$s1.$com/down$loads/fixie.zip

    Why would anyone trust a hack downloaded from a porno site?

    The IE DLL reset is free from MS and is a known good tool, unlike
    anything from your porno hosting site.

    People running IE7 should also read these sites:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213

    http://blog.libertech.net/blogs/lketchum/archive/2007/08/13/ie-7-reset-
    quick-tip.aspx

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Nov 20, 2007
  4. Leythos wrote:
    > In article <fhtd83$c0i$>, pcbutts1
    > @leythosthestalker.com says...
    >> Try my reset tool, reboot when done.
    >> http://www.pcbutt$s1.$com/down$loads/fixie.zip

    > Why would anyone trust a hack downloaded from a porno site?
    >
    > The IE DLL reset is free from MS and is a known good tool, unlike
    > anything from your porno hosting site.
    >
    > People running IE7 should also read these sites:
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
    >
    > http://blog.libertech.net/blogs/lketchum/archive/2007/08/13/ie-7-reset-
    > quick-tip.aspx

    What IS IT with you two? Just get married you two and be done with it!
    Bill Gates of Hello Dolly Parton, Nov 21, 2007
  5. cuppa-t

    pcbutts1 Guest

    He's obsessed with me.

    "Bill Gates of Hello Dolly Parton" <> wrote in
    message news:4743b720$0$19612$...

    pcbutts1, Nov 21, 2007
  6. cuppa-t

    Void Guest

    In article <4743b720$0$19612$>,
    says...
    > Leythos wrote:
    > > In article <fhtd83$c0i$>, pcbutts1
    > > @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > >> Try my reset tool, reboot when done.
    > >> http://www.pcbutt$s1.$com/down$loads/fixie.zip

    > > Why would anyone trust a hack downloaded from a porno site?
    > >
    > > The IE DLL reset is free from MS and is a known good tool, unlike
    > > anything from your porno hosting site.
    > >
    > > People running IE7 should also read these sites:
    > >
    > > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
    > >
    > > http://blog.libertech.net/blogs/lketchum/archive/2007/08/13/ie-7-reset-
    > > quick-tip.aspx

    > What IS IT with you two? Just get married you two and be done with it!

    I would never be able to tolerate a transexual pirate thief hack like
    him for a significant-lesser.

    Would you rather get the fix from MS or BUTTS?

    Void, Nov 23, 2007
  7. cuppa-t

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You name shifting fucktard my fix is better then MS it does more and if you
    could get your head out of your ass long enough you would know that. No get
    lost idiot ****.

    pcbutts1, Nov 23, 2007
  8. cuppa-t

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fi5qo9$oud$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > You name shifting fucktard my fix is better then MS it does more and if you
    > could get your head out of your ass long enough you would know that. No get
    > lost idiot ****.

    Ha Ha Ha - you idiot, there is not name shifting, I loaded the Usenet
    client on a new computer and could not remember the name I used when I
    posted before. Unlike you, my change to Void was an accident and has
    been corrected, I don't post under 20 different names or from 6+
    different Usenet services, and I don't post fixes hosted on porno sites.

    Leythos, Nov 23, 2007
  9. cuppa-t

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You've posted using that name before dickwad. Besides if you never name
    shift why do you have to remember what name to use. Fucking liar.

    pcbutts1, Nov 23, 2007
  10. cuppa-t

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fi6s7s$6u$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > You've posted using that name before dickwad. Besides if you never name
    > shift why do you have to remember what name to use. Fucking liar.

    Yes, I have, I enter VOID when I setup many things, and then I go change
    it to the proper name. It's a typical SETUP name I use when installing
    before I do the final setup. You're still being rude and vulgar and
    hosting porn on the site you direct people to for help with your pirated
    files.

    Leythos, Nov 23, 2007
  11. cuppa-t

    pcbutts1 Guest