    So far to my 130Euro Windows XP x64 for "Professionals"

    With all respect:
    The WEula schould include : "t

    Juergen Kluth, Jan 29, 2008

  2. sorry i hit the wrong keys

    The MSFT Eula should include: "this product may never be finished"

    regards

    Juergen Kluth, Jan 29, 2008

  3. Juergen Kluth

    Stefan Pendl Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:50:00 +0100, "Juergen Kluth"
    <> wrote:

    >sorry i hit the wrong keys
    >
    >The MSFT Eula should include: "this product may never be finished"

    Windows XP x64 is only available in English, you will have to install
    a MUI pack to get localized dialogs.
    I have 20 computers running WinXP x64 with the German MUI, the only
    application which refuses to turn to German is Media Player 11, IE7 is
    German on all machines.

    ---
    Stefan Pendl

    Stefan Pendl, Jan 30, 2008
  4. HI,
    do the machines run 32 or 64 bit version of IE7 ?
    i tried it with x64 version.
    regards jk

    Juergen Kluth, Jan 30, 2008
  5. Juergen Kluth

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jan 30, 2008
  6. Juergen Kluth

    Theo Guest

    Or here for IE7 in 24 different flavors:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/worldwide.mspx

    Almost as good as Baskin Robins!!

    Theo, Jan 30, 2008
  7. Hi Carlos,
    yes, may help.

    I am just figuring out weather there in a certification course in
    "downloading appropriate IE7 version after detecting the web based
    suggestion may fail"

    ;-))

    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Jan 30, 2008
  8. Juergen Kluth

    Carlos Guest

    Thanks, Theo.
    From what I recall of my "old" XP x64 days, that link would finally lead me
    to the English version in spite of selecting "Latin America" or "Spain".
    That's why I ended up with the MUI thing.
    I'm on Vista x64 now, no turning back.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 30, 2008
  9. Juergen Kluth

    Stefan Pendl Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:19:39 +0100, "Juergen Kluth"
    <> wrote:

    >HI,
    >do the machines run 32 or 64 bit version of IE7 ?
    >i tried it with x64 version.
    >regards jk

    They run both, 32 and 64 bit IE7, but due to missing 64 bit plugins,
    the 32 bit version is preferred.

    I downloaded and installed the German MUI Pack for Windows Media
    Player 11 today, now all M$ applications have a German UI.

    You will have to install the Windows XP x64 MUI Pack for your language
    before you will be able to install any additional MUI Packs.

    ---
    Stefan Pendl

    Stefan Pendl, Jan 30, 2008
  10. Juergen Kluth

    Carlos Guest

    Stefan,
    Last but not least, you also have MUI pack after applying SP2 to XP x64
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...amp;amp;amp;amp;displaylang=en&displaylang=en
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 30, 2008