IE7 beta 3 in August?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 2, 2006

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 2, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    George Guest

    George, Jun 2, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    DP Guest

    Why wouldn't they then just call it Beta 3 anyway?

    DP, Jun 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    George Guest

    Good question. Perhaps they want to leave the door open for something else?
    Why don't you ask andre dacosta ot the latina, whatshisname, they know
    everything.

    George, Jun 2, 2006
  7. Translator note:
    Summer must be interpreted as:
    Summer: for inhabitants of the "topside" of the world
    Windert: for inhabitantes of the "bottomside" of the world
    :)
    Carlos
    P.S.: English may be "International". Weather seasons ain't. :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 2, 2006
  8. Windert = Winter (typing error)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 2, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Should be getting pretty cold over the next month or so in your part of the
    underworld.

    John Barnes, Jun 3, 2006
  10. Temperature still holding on top of 0 degrees C (equal to 32F), i.e., "warm"
    for us.
    Getting ready for Winter (sky season close to Ushuaia) and the invasion of
    foreign tourism anxious to leave their dollars and euros down here!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 3, 2006
  11. I would be surprised if BETA 3 would be released as usually nothing goes
    after Beta 2

    who knows :) could be a CTP

    =?Utf-8?B?QWhtZWQgSWx5YXM=?=, Jun 3, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Matt_2k34 Guest

    Matt_2k34, Jun 3, 2006
  13. There will be a BETA 3 of IE 7:

    and there will also be a Windows Longhorn Server BETA 3 release next year.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 4, 2006