IE6 Problem

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Greg House, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    Greg House, Jul 25, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Greg House

    XPD Guest

    XPD, Jul 25, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:59:45 +1200, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or
    >> www.ascent.co.nz comes up with a error
    >> can't find.
    >>
    >> OK if I use http://www.dse.co.nz

    >
    >Works fine for me in IE6.
    >




    But it did for me but no longer does..
    Greg House, Jul 26, 2007
    #3
  4. Greg House

    Guest

    Re: IE6 Problem

    On Jul 26, 8:55 am, Greg House
    < wrote:
    > Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or www.ascent.co.nzcomes up with a error
    > can't find.
    >
    > OK if I usehttp://www.dse.co.nz
    >
    > Do not get this problem with Firefox..
    >
    > Thanks


    Why would you not want to use Firefox anyway? It is by far a superior
    browser to IE..
    , Jul 26, 2007
    #4
  5. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    Re: IE6 Problem

    On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:46:50 -0700, wrote:

    >On Jul 26, 8:55 am, Greg House
    >< wrote:
    >> Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or www.ascent.co.nzcomes up with a error
    >> can't find.
    >>
    >> OK if I usehttp://www.dse.co.nz
    >>
    >> Do not get this problem with Firefox..
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >
    >Why would you not want to use Firefox anyway? It is by far a superior
    >browser to IE..




    Yes but not that compatible, I use Firefox for printing.
    Greg House, Jul 26, 2007
    #5
  6. Greg House

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Greg House" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:59:45 +1200, "XPD" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or
    >>> www.ascent.co.nz comes up with a error
    >>> can't find.
    >>>
    >>> OK if I use http://www.dse.co.nz

    >>
    >>Works fine for me in IE6.
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    > But it did for me but no longer does..
    >


    So why not upgrade to IE7?
    Craig Sutton, Jul 26, 2007
    #6
  7. Greg House

    Mickey Mouse Guest

    Re: IE6 Problem

    "Greg House" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > Yes but not that compatible, I use Firefox for printing.


    I've found VERY FEW sites that don't work with Firefox - why not just
    download IETab?
    Mickey Mouse, Jul 26, 2007
    #7
  8. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:40:38 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:59:45 +1200, "XPD" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >>>news:...
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or
    >>>> www.ascent.co.nz comes up with a error
    >>>> can't find.
    >>>>
    >>>> OK if I use http://www.dse.co.nz
    >>>
    >>>Works fine for me in IE6.
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> But it did for me but no longer does..
    >>

    >
    >So why not upgrade to IE7?




    I does not like Big Favorites, grinds to dead slow and does not sort the in Name order when adding
    Favorites..
    Greg House, Jul 26, 2007
    #8
  9. Greg House

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Greg House" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:40:38 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:59:45 +1200, "XPD" <>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >>>>news:...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or
    >>>>> www.ascent.co.nz comes up with a error
    >>>>> can't find.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> OK if I use http://www.dse.co.nz
    >>>>
    >>>>Works fine for me in IE6.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> But it did for me but no longer does..
    >>>

    >>
    >>So why not upgrade to IE7?

    >
    >
    >
    > I does not like Big Favorites, grinds to dead slow and does not sort the
    > in Name order when adding
    > Favorites..
    >


    So you want to keep using a insecure browser just for those reasons?

    odd
    Craig Sutton, Jul 26, 2007
    #9
  10. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:25:43 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:40:38 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >>>news:...
    >>>> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:59:45 +1200, "XPD" <>
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>"Greg House" <> wrote in message
    >>>>>news:...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Some how it no longer lets me enter www.dse.co.nz or
    >>>>>> www.ascent.co.nz comes up with a error
    >>>>>> can't find.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> OK if I use http://www.dse.co.nz
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Works fine for me in IE6.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> But it did for me but no longer does..
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>So why not upgrade to IE7?

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> I does not like Big Favorites, grinds to dead slow and does not sort the
    >> in Name order when adding
    >> Favorites..
    >>

    >
    >So you want to keep using a insecure browser just for those reasons?
    >
    >odd




    No its because its the Only one that works...
    Greg House, Jul 26, 2007
    #10
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?Utf-8?B?am9hc3RvbkBtc24uY29t?=

    wifi - IE6 problem

    =?Utf-8?B?am9hc3RvbkBtc24uY29t?=, Jan 2, 2005, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    572
  2. ..::Doc Von Rock::..

    ie6 problem

    ..::Doc Von Rock::.., Jun 27, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    469
    ..::Doc Von Rock::..
    Jun 27, 2003
  3. ..::Doc Von Rock::..

    IE6 problem

    ..::Doc Von Rock::.., Jun 27, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    511
    °Mike°
    Jun 27, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    Re: ie6 problem

    °Mike°, Jun 27, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    460
    °Mike°
    Jun 27, 2003
  5. Ockerr

    Bug in IE6 , cant remove ie6 to replace

    Ockerr, Jan 21, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,243
    Linda
    Jan 21, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page