    when i click a link in IE6 it opens up as a minimised bar.how do I make it
    open up in a new window instead. winxp OS.
    tia
    Ðaz ©., Dec 12, 2003

  2. Ðaz ©.

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:18:24 -0000, in
    <nopCb.1883$>
    Ðaz ©. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Ðaz ©.

    Harrison Guest

    Restore and resize the window to the preferred size.
    Click File > Close

    Harrison, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Ðaz ©.

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    it is not the main window that is minimised but a link from the window, eg
    whren I click on msn messenger to go to the inbox it shows as a small bar
    that has to be maximised to correct window size.opening IE from my desktop
    icon opens as normal it is only links that do not open properly

    Ðaz ©., Dec 12, 2003
  5. Ðaz ©.

    °Mike° Guest

    Follow my instructions, and new windows will open correctly.

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:04:42 -0000, in
    <1YqCb.1966$>
    Ðaz ©. scrawled:

    --