    can I get the "open in new window" window to open full screen again?
    Thanks,
    Monica
    Monica, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Monica

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:03:13 -0500, "Monica" <> wrote:

    >This is about to drive me batty! When in browsing the Internet and I right
    >click to choose "open in new window", the window size is not full screen
    >size like it's always been. It might be a quarter of a screen in size.
    >I've rebooted, closed the window with "file-exit, vs clicking on the X. How
    >can I get the "open in new window" window to open full screen again?
    >Thanks,
    >Monica

    Courtesy of Mike...

    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window.
    Close the original window. In the address box of the
    new window type the following (where XXX,XXX is your
    screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).
    Unk, Aug 18, 2004