    fill it in, then click to connect to the internet?

    Just a thought...

    Thanks

    Xyzxyzxyz, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Xyzxyzxyz

    °Mike° Guest

    You asked this same question yesterday. Try reading
    the replies before reposting.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?th=f85b7086c32aa17e

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:20:00 +0000 (UTC), in
    <c1j3hv$cv0$>
    Xyzxyzxyz scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Xyzxyzxyz

    Barry Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > You asked this same question yesterday. Try reading
    > the replies before reposting.

    I have no wish to be smart Mike, but when I post articles through my ISP
    to newsgroups, they sometimes don't appear, although they do on my
    wife's PC even though we use the same server. I then repost and it's
    possible this happened in the case to which you refer.

    Or am I missing something?

    Barry

    Barry, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Xyzxyzxyz

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:45:59 GMT, in
    <blb%b.78922$>
    "Barry" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)cgocable.ca> scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> You asked this same question yesterday. Try reading
    >> the replies before reposting.

    >I have no wish to be smart Mike, but when I post articles through my ISP
    >to newsgroups, they sometimes don't appear, although they do on my
    >wife's PC even though we use the same server.

    Then you have your settings set up wrong.

    >I then repost and it's possible this happened in the case to which you refer.

    I the VAST majority of cases, it's simply that people can't
    be bothered to check back, or like yourself, they have
    the wrong settings, hiding certain messages.

    >Or am I missing something?

    Yes.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance