    What ones are any good. Needs to run on either vista x64 or windows 7
    build 7100 64 bit since thats all I have thats not a dog to use.

    Spose I could RDP to the XP dinosaur but would rather not...
    Richard, Jun 26, 2009

  2. On Jun 27, 4:52 am, Richard <> wrote:
    > Now that all my computers here have 8 on them, i cant easily test a
    > thing I am doing for a friend in IE6.
    >
    > I have seen many apps that have the rendering engine from older IEs
    > available to test with.
    >
    > What ones are any good. Needs to run on either vista x64 or windows 7
    > build 7100 64 bit since thats all I have thats not a dog to use.
    >
    > Spose I could RDP to the XP dinosaur but would rather not...

    You could run IE6 in Windows XP Mode Beta http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

    or Internet Explorer Application Compatibility VPC Image
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=21eabb90-958f-4b64-b5f1-73d0a413c8ef
    Nathan Mercer, Jun 27, 2009

  3. In message <h22ub6$12n$>, Richard wrote:

    > Now that all my computers here have 8 on them, i cant easily test a
    > thing I am doing for a friend in IE6.

    Friends don't let friends do IE6.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 27, 2009
  4. Richard

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-06-26, Richard <> wrote:
    > Now that all my computers here have 8 on them, i cant easily test a
    > thing I am doing for a friend in IE6.
    >
    > I have seen many apps that have the rendering engine from older IEs
    > available to test with.
    >
    > What ones are any good. Needs to run on either vista x64 or windows 7
    > build 7100 64 bit since thats all I have thats not a dog to use.
    >
    > Spose I could RDP to the XP dinosaur but would rather not...

    Greetings Woger.
    Gordon, Jun 27, 2009
  5. Richard

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-06-27, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    > In message <h22ub6$12n$>, Richard wrote:
    >
    >> Now that all my computers here have 8 on them, i cant easily test a
    >> thing I am doing for a friend in IE6.

    > Friends don't let friends do IE6.

    Correct, the one who pays me does though.
    Gordon, Jun 27, 2009