IE6 Changing Up Fonts In Mid Stream

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Okay, this is a new one and I can't seem to find anything in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base about fonts changing by themselves. Yea, sounds more like
    something out of "Poltergeist" right? Well it's happening! An example:

    I'll load up one of my Yahoo group pages and all the URLs and menus will
    come up as an Arial/Helvetica font. Once I click on a link to go on to
    another page, that NEW page will suddenly become Courier or sometimes a
    Times New Roman font with no underlined links and the font is in black
    rather than the standard blue. Hitting an F5 (or clicking Refresh)
    sometimes returns the page to being all in Arial/Helvetica with underlines
    and in blue for the hyperlinks ... and then sometimes it takes several
    tries.

    Gremlins? Demons? What could be causing this weirdness? And here's
    another one ... sometimes the font SIZE gets changed without my approval
    too! I always keep it set to Medium (default). But over the past few days
    I've noticed that sometimes it gets set to "smaller" or "larger" without me
    doing anything about it. I swear ... IE6 is going flaky on me!

    --
    Kyle

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)
    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Apr 28, 2004