    Has anybody had any problems like this before if sohow did they resolve
    them?

    Jamie

    Jamie Sabbatella, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Sorry for posting twice

    "Jamie Sabbatella" <> wrote in message
    news:bqedar$h3e$...
    > I get problems with Internet Explorer 6 in Windows xp, recentally when i

    try
    > and go to a webpage i can but after about 5 minutes of browsing i get page
    > cannot be dislayed message when i click on a link. If i click refresh the
    > same happens, if i try and go back I will get page cannot be displayed

    even
    > though i have been viewing it about 5 minutes before. After that nothing
    > will work like outlook express etc untill i restart the computer but the
    > same happens once i start browsing. I can use file sharing programs such

    as

    Jamie Sabbatella, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Jamie Sabbatella

    Boomer Guest

    "Jamie Sabbatella" <> wrote in

    > I get problems with Internet Explorer 6 in Windows xp, recentally
    > when i try and go to a webpage i can but after about 5 minutes of
    > browsing i get page cannot be dislayed message when i click on a
    > link. If i click refresh the same happens, if i try and go back I
    > will get page cannot be displayed even though i have been viewing
    > it about 5 minutes before. After that nothing will work like
    > outlook express etc untill i restart the computer but the same
    > happens once i start browsing. I can use file sharing programs
    > such as overnet, Winmx etc though whenever. I use a 56k dialup
    > connection. Has anybody had any problems like this before if sohow
    > did they resolve them?
    >
    > Jamie

    Hi
    Have you scanned for viruses and trojans lately?
    Have you installed anything new lately?
    Also read through this and see if the tips help.
    °Mike°'s "Basic computer maintenance"

    Boomer, Dec 1, 2003
  4. I have scanned for viruses, adware, i have recentally installed Internet
    Security 2004!

    Jamie Sabbatella, Dec 2, 2003